The annual open call exhibition
The Open Call will reopen for submissions on Monday 12th & Tuesday 13th March 2018
from 10am -5pm
With Opening Night & Reception on Friday 13th April 2018 at 7:30pm
This years Open Call Exhibition will run until Monday 4th June.
The Open Call is open to amateur artists, children & creative individuals along with professional artists.
Please see below details & guidelines for submissions in 2018:
- You may submit up to two pieces of artwork per person.
- One submission form per piece must be submitted with the artwork. Submission forms can be downloaded here.
- We do not request that the pieces are framed, but do insist that they are ready to hang, ie. cord on the back/ hook. Please note that no piece will be accepted without suitable & secure hanging apparatus.
- There is a €10 hanging fee per piece.
- Please allow for 20% commission when pricing work.
- Insurance for the work is the artists own responsibility.
- There will be prizes awarded to winning artists selected by a judging panel on the opening night.
- The drop off dates for the work are Monday 12th & Tuesday 13th March 2018 from 10am - 5pm.
- The open night & wine reception will take place on Friday 13th April at 7.30pm.
- This exhibition will be listed in local newspapers/ event guides and in our own brochure/ website which is linked to the Wexford Arts Centre and will be displayed for eight weeks.
- There is no criteria or selection process and all work received will be hung.
There are no restrictions on applying and we look forward to seeing all entries for 2018!