As part of our commitment to the continued well-being and safety of our visitors, collaborators, and staff - as well as ongoing efforts to assist our community in preventing the spread of COVID-19 - The Presentation Centre have implemented enhanced health and safety measures that you will notice before and during your visit.
- We are frequently cleaning and disinfecting throughout the building.
- Additional hand sanitiser dispensers are placed at key points throughout The Presentation Centre.
- Additional signage to promote hand washing and best hygiene practices has been posted throughout the building.
- We encourage all tickets to be booked online.
- If you are buying tickets in person, please use contactless card payments, if possible.
- We are promoting a one-way experience (when possible) that reinforces social distancing guidelines.
- Additional training, protective screens, and PPE have been provided for all employees.
What You Can Do To Help
Note: Please stay behind perspex screen while speaking to box office staff, and do not walk around either side of the screen to get closer. Thank you for your co-operation.